DIY: Petite Heart Garland…
Looking for a super easy Valentine’s Day decoration that you can whip up with things you probably already have around the house? If so, you are in luck because today we have a sweet + petite DIY heart garland for you from Smitten on Paper!
Heart Hole Puncher
1. Using the heart hole puncher, hole punch your paper about 10-15 times.
2. After I’ve hold punched the red paper, I continue on hole punching the rest of my paper colors.
3. Taking the first hole punched heart, apply a dot of glue.
4. Adhere the heart to your twine. My twine measure about 150 inches, I wanted a long garland, but it all depends on your desire length.
5. Start adhering the rest of your hearts, making sure that they are about 2 inches apart.
6. Tada! once you have applied all your hearts, your left with a romantic looking garland.
Smitten on Paper is running a promotion right now for 10% off your wedding invitation suite using the code ‘HOORAY10′!
DIY: Paper Flower Crown…
Happy Monday! I have another adorable DIY project from Smitten on Paper to share, and it’s perfect for this sunny Summer day.
This paper crown is so simple and can be made on the fly with things you probably already have laying around your house. I love the palette of kraft, mint and white they used, but you can use any color combination you prefer!
Paper, Scissors, Glue gun, Pen, Ribbon.
1. Draw a spiral on your paper.
2. Cut along the spiral line (it doesn’t have to be perfect or precise).
3. From the outer end, begin to roll the paper around itself until you get to the center.
4. Once you roll all the way to the center let the paper unroll slightly, settling on it’s own. Place a dot of hot glue onto the bottom center of the spiral and stick the rolled paper down.
5. Repeat with as many flowers as you would like on your crown.
6. Cut a length of ribbon that will fit around your head with enough room to tie a bow. Glue your paper flowers onto the ribbon to complete your crown!
This easy and whimsical crown would be perfect for a bridal shower, bachelorette party or even just a fancy day! Enjoy!
Smitten on Paper is currently offering 15% off wedding invitations through July 31st with the code “SUMMER15″- don’t miss out!
Merry Christmas (well technically Christmas Eve), friends! I wanted to wish you all the happiest day, and also leave you with one quick last minute gift wrap inspiration for any presents you have left to wrap up! I spotted this project on Papermash, and love how sweet and simple this paper straw + bakers twine gift topper is!
Photo from Papermash
For full instructions on how to make this topper, head over to Papermash!
This will be our first time hosting Christmas in our new home, and I am VERY excited! I plan to spend lots of quality time with loved ones, and I hope you all do the same:)
I will see you back here after the New Year!
French Rustic Photo Shoot…
This rustic wedding photo shoot was sent over by French planner La Mariée en Colère, and I love the light airy feel of the first half, and the playful feel of the second half. Both play perfectly with the rustic backdrop! I had never thought of pairing denim with wedding gowns before, but I must say, it can be a cute look for a rustic wedding! What do you think?
Planning : La Mariée en Colère
Photographer : Fairy Daily
Decor : 123 Nous Irons
Dresses : Confidentiel Création
Flowers : Fleurs de Mars
Hair : Event Coiffure Bordeaux
Makeup : Jenny Cortie Make Up
Models : Marie, Mylène, La Mariée en Colère
Decor Partners : Atmosphère Mariages & Bal de Famille
Jewelry : Art et Or
Accessories : Rhapsodie France
Food : Les Caprices d’Amélie à St Emilion