Looking for a super easy Valentine’s Day decoration that you can whip up with things you probably already have around the house? If so, you are in luck because today we have a sweet + petite DIY heart garland for you from Smitten on Paper!
Heart Hole Puncher
1. Using the heart hole puncher, hole punch your paper about 10-15 times.
2. After I’ve hold punched the red paper, I continue on hole punching the rest of my paper colors.
3. Taking the first hole punched heart, apply a dot of glue.
4. Adhere the heart to your twine. My twine measure about 150 inches, I wanted a long garland, but it all depends on your desire length.
5. Start adhering the rest of your hearts, making sure that they are about 2 inches apart.
6. Tada! once you have applied all your hearts, your left with a romantic looking garland.
Smitten on Paper is running a promotion right now for 10% off your wedding invitation suite using the code ‘HOORAY10′!